The Spree Book
The Spree opportunity in total is a service and a product. The product is the Spree Book and considerable time and effort have been put into creating a product that is both attractive and professional.
- Its dimensions have been carefully worked to optimise its size for ease of carrying.
- The number of vouchers contained has been calculated to give optimum value to purchasers.
- It has been organised into five logical sections – ‘Restaurants & Family Dining’, ‘Casual-Informal Dining and Takeaway’, ‘Leisure and Recreation’, ‘Health and Beauty’ and ‘Shopping' for ease of reference.
- Every voucher in the Spree Book has an expiry date.
- Each section is colour coded and indexed.
- The book clearly explains the potential value of the offers it incorporates and carries a message from the sponsor.
- The cover is attractively designed, bears the logo and has a high-quality gloss finish.
- Each membership card has its own unique number, which can be used by all family members.
- Filled with 1000’s of pounds of local savings and acts as a great fundraiser through our local schools and community groups.